Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Weight Management Program

I had just purchased a weight management program, but after taking their products I had severe diarrhea, but they call it detox (removal of toxins). When I purchased the program, no advisory was given that I will have severe diarrhea. It seems like this "detox" experience is like having food poisoning, because when you have food poisoning, you will also have severe diarrhea. I hope the Health Authorities will look into "detox" products and have them come with an advisory that you can get severe diarrhea. I have heard of cases where individuals have gone for "detox" and instead of becoming healthier, they actually got sicker. When you get diarrhea, your body becomes weaker, because most of what you eat will pass out as waste.

No comments: